Trainee Software Engineer
About Us : Compunnel Digital is a professional IT consulting and services firm specializing in digital business transformation. For 27 years, we have made it simple for companies to navigate complex digital worlds. Our integrated strategy-to-execution capabilities optimize your customer experience, unlock the potential within your organization, and strategically leverage technology to accelerate the pace of your digital transformation. Ultimately, our objective is to deliver measurable performance improvements to our clients. It is one of the most dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing IT organizations in India. Headquartered in NJ, USA, the company commenced its operations in 1994. We have grown to a strength of more than 1200 professionals with turnover pegged at USD 205 million. The company has broadened its horizons in offering services as an e-learning provider, knowledge engineering, IT- staffing augmentation, enterprise solutions, and application solutions. Compunnel offers a professional work environment that fosters teamwork, innovation and intellectual focus on quality and customer satisfaction. Visit us at www.compunnel.com and www.infoprolearning.com
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
Total Positions: 15
Work Location: Noida or WFH
· B.Tech (CS) Graduate, 2021 Passout only.
· A minimum of 70% marks in X, XII and B.Tech.
· Highly energetic, self-driven and motivated · Have sound knowledge of SDLC concepts
· Knowledge in Programming skills
· The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· You will be responsible to work with Software Developers to develop quality project/product.
· You will be learning software skills under mentor guidance.
· You will be trained on advance technologies like Bigdata, Python, AI/ML, Angular, React, Java/J2EE, .NET Core, MongoDB, AWS, etc.
Compensation: CTC per Annum in INR: 4, 80,000
Service Agreement Tenure: 2 Years of agreement including the probation period
Please note that the end client name may not be displayed due to confidentiality agreements. The client’s name will be disclosed by the recruiter prior to submission.